As a subsidiary of TKH Technologie Deutschland AG, we all share the Code of Ethics which our parent company holds.
Conduct toward Employees or Colleagues
Conduct towards Each Other
• We endeavor to provide a work environment that is safe and based on fair employment relationships.
• We respect the rights and dignity of all employees.
• We believe that every employee has the right to fair, polite, and respectful treatment.
• We do not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, or harassment.
• We try to resolve conflicts by joint talks.
• We handle unavoidable conflict by bringing it forward to the next management level for their help in resolving the issue.
• We speak openly and directly about any suspected or actual conflict.
• We fully endeavor to protect the personal data of our employees, customers, suppliers, and other persons.
• We only keep record of personal data that we need, or which is legally required, for the effective operation of HE System Electronic.
Conduct towards Customers and Partners
• We do not tolerate any form of corruption. We do not pay direct or indirect bribes, nor do we accept them.
• We ensure that third parties working on behalf of HE do not pay or accept any direct or indirect bribes.
Gifts and Hospitality
• We follow our local guideline concerning gifts and hospitality.
• We support legally compliant, ethical competition and observe all laws regarding free competition and market monopolization.
• We select suppliers based on their service.
• We insist that our suppliers follow legal regulations and conduct themselves in line with our Code of Ethics."
Conduct towards Shareholders
Financial Reporting and Communication
• We ensure that the publication of company information – in electronic, printed, or any other form – is correct, honest, and punctual.
• We provide the entire public equal access to honest and correct information.
• We forward all queries related to the TKH Group to the Investor Relations department.
• We do not trade TKH shares based on insider information obtained in the course of our activities.
Protection of Company Secrets
• We take reasonable measures to protect any confidential information in our possession.
• We do not use any confidential information in our possession about or belonging to other companies.
• Any inventions made by employees or third parties for use by HE must be protected.
Protection of Company Resources
• We use company resources, including all IT equipment, exclusively for legal business purposes.
• We ensure that the company does not incur substantial costs through the use of company resources, such as photocopiers or telephones, for private purposes.
Conduct towards the Environment
Health and Safety
• We endeavor to create and maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
• We carry out all of our activities in line with all environmental laws.
• We strive to minimize environmental pollution and make continuous improvements in terms of environmental protection.